This 8-week Air Assault School Preparation Plan uses a structed and systematic approach that increases your physical abilities that will be specifically targeted and tested at the US Army's Air Assault School.
This fitness program has been specially created as a complete and comprehensive preparation plan to ensure the Air Assault student is not only capable of meeting all the standards, but exceeding them.
From Zero-day to the 12-Mile Ruck March, this program will ensure your readiness.
1. Cardiovascular endurance and running improvement sessions.
2. Full-body strength training with emphasis on upper-body-strength (for rope climbing/handling).
3. Circuit training.
4. Increasing ruck-marching ability.
5. Multiple and consistent fitness assessments to track your progress.
The program is designed to prepare you to exceed standards at all gates, including:
- 6-mile foot march with a 35lb ruck in under 1 hour and 20 minutes
- 12-mile foot march with a 35lb ruck sack in under 2 hours 50 minutes
- Run two miles of uneven terrain in under 17 minutes
- Be able to climb a 1 ½” vertical rope up to 16 feet
- Run four miles in under 35 minutes
Track your training easily and effectively, with EVERYTHING available at your fingertips.
Full program will be delivered as an e-book download upon payment. The program is also printable.
It was worth it. The workout gave you a clear picture of what to expect. My recommendation is that if you not use to rope climbing, find one and add to the workout.
Like Gritty says in his video, you need to show up in shape. If you don’t meet the times for the rucks and runs you are done. This train up definitely helped so much- ZERO regrets and glad I followed it. Thanks Gritty 🙏🏻🙏🏻
* just one additional note- make sure to work on climbing rope ( S hook).
I'd say it definitely help with air assault, it improved my two mile and helped me overcome the obstacle course. The 12mile ruck was brutal and I feel without this product I would have been one of the dozen heat casualties in my class. Definitely a recommended product for sure.
I followed this plan leading up to air assault and it definitely physically prepared me! I had no issues with any of the physical events which definitely boosted my confidence going into and throughout the course which helped me to focus more on the academic portion! I just graduated and earned my wings a few weeks ago! I highly recommend for anyone going to Air Assault!
As soon as a got notified that I got a slot for AA, I started looking for fitness plans. I watched different YouTube videos from Gritty Soldiers that convinced me to buy this program. Don’t cheat yourself and complete every single workout and you will be physically ready to pass AA. Gritty Soldier also provides more info like how to set up your ruck sack and more. 100% recommended!